There has never been a better time to start a credit repair business. With so much uncertainty in the world today due to COVID-19, we see a tremendous opportunity to start your own credit repair business. We have been in the business for over 15 years, and have seen first hand how successful business owners succeed. We have a few tips to help you get started, and we are always here for you to answer any questions you may have about TrackStar.
Selecting the right software to run and operate your credit repair business will make the biggest difference in your profit. Start by selecting software that automates the daily tasks of disputing and updating clients.
TrackStar has been in the business for over 15 years and has the only white-label software platform that does not contact your clients. TrackStar, Dispute Agent and The Credit Repair Office are divisions TCRO Systems, LLC
There are a lot of options for choosing the best credit repair software and we have some tips to make sure you choose the right one for your business.
1. Select a white-label solution that you can use your own brand with, like TrackStar provides
2. Do not choose a platform that markets their business to your contacts.
3. Do not choose a credit repair software that retargets any of your clients who visit the login page to your software
4. Choose a dispute software that can run your entire operations so you can get out and grow your business
5. Do they offer training? TrackStar has their own CSO Academy to teach you how to get started and includes training on all state laws for your legal requirements
The average credit score in the US in 2019 was 703, a new high, according to Experian’s 2019 Consumer Credit Review. However, in April of 2020 we have reports of over 6.6 million filing for unemployment driving the US unemployment rate up to 4.4% and climbing. Millions of Americans will now need help qualifying for credit as 2020 continues. TrackStar can help you get started with your own credit repair business in less than 60 seconds.
Leave a Reply